M&D's Have You Read Book Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ocean's Collide Review

Have You Read "Oceans Collide"? 

Oceans collide is in a 3 character POV. We have Livie the female lead who has had a rough life. Her mother was mean to her. Her father loves her and is always there for her any way he can. She loves working out thanks to her dad teaching her jiu ji tsu. She has her own way of dealing with her pain and demons but doesn't want anyone to find out what it is. Then there's Lawrence who is the owner of the studio where Livie wants to work at. He has his own issues and something about Livie makes him want to protect her, he feels strongly about her but more as a sister than in a sexual way. He used to be an MMA fighter like his cousin Ocean. Ocean is the 3 POV he comes help Lawrence with his new studio and some issues he's dealing with. Ocean meets Livie and falls in love with her.
 Ok I liked the book, I can't say I loved it because I'm not a big fan of insta-love but if you are, then you will love the book. it's the first in a series. It had a good start, from the beginning the author pulls you in with a tragedy and if you're like me you want to keep reading to find out what happens. I liked that Livie didn't take shit from anyone. The story was good, the sex was good and the cliffhanger well the cliffhanger was a really good one I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next book.
  I felt like Livie and Ocean fell in love way too fast for me they first day they meet Oceans says I love you and they can't leave without each other. There's some grammar and spelling issues but over-all the book was good. I would give it 3 1/2 stars 
-Maria 
(M&D's Have You Read Book blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment